Awwn! So you need the complete pack of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Great! Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for UNIZIK that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the UNIZIK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS COMPLETE UNIZIK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 4.2MB
- Length: 42 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses Covered: ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, LAW, ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, MEDICINE, HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PHARMACY AND BASIC, MEDICAL SCIENCES
Inside this UNIZIK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects (ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, LAW, ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, MEDICINE, HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PHARMACY AND BASIC, MEDICAL SCIENCES). This UNIZIK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS COMPLETE NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, UNIZIK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the UNIZIK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
See below, some part of the contents of the UNIZIK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE. See the end of this page to download the complete PDF file.
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2006/2007
ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES.
SEPTEMBER 15, 2006
(QUESTIONS 1-20 of 50)
Choose the option that best conveys the meaning of the underlined portion in each of the following
- In the match against the Rangers team, the Enyimba boys turned out to be the dark horse
(A) played most brilliantly
(B) played below their usual form
(C) won unexpectedly
(D) lost as expected
(E) won as expected
- He spoke with his heart in his mouth
(B) with such unusual cowardice
(C) with a lot of confusion in his speech
(D) without being able to make up his mind
(E) with fright and agitation
- The leader in today’s issue of punch newspaper focuses in inflation
- All his plans fell through
(B) were accomplished
(C) had to be reviewed
(D) were rejected
- He stared at her
- As he was a gullible leader, his followers took advantage of him
(A) He was weak and unable to enforce his authority
(B) he was partial and unrail in dispensing justice
(C) he was simple minded to a fault
(D) he was slow to act
(E) he was lacking in education and experience in everyday affairs.
- His summary of the lecture was brief and to the point
- Do you have the same aversion as i do for home videos
- I did not think she could be so easily taken in by his pretences
- The witness was guilty of swearing to a statement he knew to be false
- Most of his observations were wide of the mark
(D) came rather late
- The clerk refused to answer for the mistakes made by the manager and his assistants
(A) to reply
(B) to give an answer
(C) to explain
(D) to accept responsiblity
(E) to account
- Good citizens should take the part of government when it is being attached by the foreign press.
(A) speak in support of
(B) explain the part played by
(C) act like a representative of
(D) emphasize the progress made by
(E) outline the virtues of
- The principal of my school has a variety of pecularities. The most conspicuous is the way he
gesticulates when making a serious point.
(A) shows anxiety when making a serious point
(B) breaks down when talking seriously
(C) uses his hands and arms as a sign
(D) bow his head in humility
(E) shakes his head from one side to the other
- He heard the loud noise of the huge air raid siren
- One of the stages of the creative process is the incubation period. This refers to the period when
(A) the idea is firmly fixed through repetition
(B) the person suddenly comes upon the idea
(C) the person thinks over the idea
(D) the idea yields concrete results
(E) the idea is given up
- When a man is immune to an illness. he is
(A) opposed to it
(B) attached to it
(C) hated by it
(D) protected against it
(E) addicted to it
- The two boxers were neck and neck up till the sixth round but in the seventh and final round, the
bigger one lost ground
(A) could no longer stand on his feet
(B) falled to maintain his position
(D) became dizzy
(E) became a punching bag
- He uses his savings to bring up his nephew
- Whenever i travel abroad, i always bring on my return, photographs, postcards and other small
items as souvenirs
(A) mementoes (B) remembrance (C)memorials (D) memorable (E) property
ANSWERS TO THESE UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF FREE
See the end of this page to download the complete package.
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE UNIZIK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.